Introduction to Cycles
Anabolic steroid cycles are used for one of three purposes. They are:
- To improve mass and strength.
- To promote a harder and leaner physique.
- To improve athletic performance.
Thousands of athletes and bodybuilders (like Arnold steroid cycles), most of them amateurs have started using anabolic steroids in a form of Steroid cycles.
An anabolic steroid cycles refers to the time frame anabolic steroids are being used. This time frame is often referred to as “On-Cycle.” When steroids are not being used, this is referred to as “Off-Cycle.” For the on-cycle phase, there are countless options and stacks. “Stacks” refer to the combination of anabolic steroids as well as non-steroidal items used during the on-cycle phase. With hundreds of anabolic steroids, varying peptide hormones, SERM’s, AI’s, thyroid hormones and more, there are truly innumerable possible stacks. The options are so vast, every stack and cycle you undertake could be completely different. However, most steroid users will become comfortable with certain stacks; they’ll discover specific combinations that yield the best results, and they will stick with those plans.
Regardless of the stack or cycle you run (bulking or cutting), there are general rules and advisements that will help keep you safe. For example, the primary rule of every cycle is that it includes some form of testosterone. The form of testosterone used is of no consequence. The only thing that matters is that the body has enough of this essential hormone in order to function properly.
(The use of essential testosterone does not apply to female anabolic steroid cycles)
Beyond testosterone there are several recommendations, general rules of thumb that most stacks and cycles are advised to follow. We’ll go over these, along with the testosterone rule in more depth, and in doing so, ensure your success. By following these rules, you will increase your chances of an enjoyable, safe and successful steroid cycle, and that is important; after all, if it’s not safe we can in no way call it successful.
Risk to Reward:
All steroid cycles and stacks carry with them a strong risk to reward ratio, and regardless of your experience this will hold true each and every time. While a bit simplistic, the best way to look at it is the more you take the greater the reward, but the more you take the greater the risk. As risks increase, so does the need for protective measures. However, there will be a cutoff point; there will be a point when the risk to reward ratio becomes severely skewed towards risk, and when this occurs you have without question left the realm of safety.
The line that crosses over into heavy risk, where it exists cannot be answered with a one-size fits all answer. The anabolic steroids being used, as well as the individual’s unique genetic response will determine where this line falls, but there are general guidelines. For example, in order to receive a performance benefit from testosterone, most men will need a minimum of 300mg per week of a single ester testosterone compound with 400-500mg being far more efficient. As the dosing increases, so do the rewards, but so do the potential for adverse side effects. Most men will find 500mg per week is normally very well tolerated, and most men can increase past this point to an extent. Many men can enter into the 750-1000mg range and still remain healthy, but past this point, most all men will find the risk scale becomes severely unbalanced. When we surpass 1g per week, estrogenic issues can often be problematic, and many men will find controlling them extremely difficult.
Sample Steroid Cycles:
Below you will find sample steroid cycles for all levels of use, outlines for all purposes regardless of the goal. The Novice plans are meant for beginners; however, such plans will work for as long as an individual would like them to. If you complete a few novice cycles, you can continue to use such plans indefinitely. You do not have to move to more advanced plans. But for many men, there will come a time when more is desired; after all, wanting more is human nature. How do we know when we’re ready to advance? In order to answer this question, please see the below checklist:
· Novice to Intermediate: You have completed a few novice cycles and done so successfully. This means you have not suffered from severe side effects, have made decent gains but have reached a point where you want a little more.
· Intermediate to Advanced: Intermediate cycles are as much as most will ever want, and in truth, most all will ever need. If you cannot make fantastic gains with such plans, you need to reexamine your diet and training. If you have completed several intermediate cycles successfully, have a desire to reach freakish levels of muscularity; an advanced cycle may be in store.
· Beyond Advanced: The advanced steroid cycles listed below are incredibly powerful and carry with them a significant level of risk. However, some will surpass advanced plans. This is not something we can ever recommend, we cannot recommend such plans. However, we can tell you if you go beyond the advanced plans laid out below, you will be opening the door to possible problems that are not only potentially severe, but even life threatening.